A bursary to study French as a second or foreign language
AQEFLE member schools
To financially support students who wish to participate in a French as a second language program at one of the member schools.
The $ 2000 CA bursary can only be used when registering for one of the programs offered by an AQEFLE member school.
● Must be 16 years of age or older. Certain programs are offered exclusively to 16- and 17-year-olds, others to students 18 years of age or older. Admission requirements for each program can be found on the respective website of each member school.
● AQEFLE member schools offer programs to language learners of all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Field of Study
● It is not necessary to be a student in order to participate in the AQEFLE Bursary contest.
AQEFLE Bursary Contest Participation Requirements
● Only one AQEFLE Bursary will be awarded per year.
● A candidate can only apply for the bursary once a year.
● The AQEFLE Bursary can be transferred to another person.
● Must be 16 years of age or older.
● Fill out the online form in order to apply for the AQEFLE Bursary.
● Candidates can apply up until November 30.
Rules and Regulations
● The AQEFLE reserves the right to refuse an application if all requirements have not been met.
● The AQEFLE Bursary must be used within a year following the draw.
● The prize must be accepted as presented and cannot be substituted.
● If required, the winner must grant permission for their name and/or their picture to be used for contest advertising purposes, without expecting any financial compensation.
● If a winner refuses to accept the prize, the AQEFLE is free of any obligation.
● Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux of the Province of Quebec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement”.